College Girl Missing After FIR Againest BJP Leader Swami Chinmayanand

A girl law student from SS Law college in Uttar Pradesh’s Shahjahanpur district has gone missing from her college hostel, days when she defendant former Union Minister and BJP leader Swami Chinmayanand, of harassment and “destroying the lives of many girls”.
The girl, last week, had posted a video on the social media alleging that Swami Chinmayanand, World Health Organization is that the director of her school, is threatening to eliminate her and her family as a result of she has proof that would land him in bother.


A SS Law College girl missing


The lady sought-after the assistance of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath within the video.

“I am from Shahjahanpur and am following LL.M from SS college. an enormous leader of the saint society, the World Health Organization has destroyed the lives of many ladies, has been threatening Maine with my life. I actually have all the proof against him. I request Modi Malaysian Mujahidin Group and Yogi Malaysian Mujahidin Group to please facilitate Maine. He has even vulnerable to kill my family.

“Only I do know what I actually have been hunting. Modi Malaysian Mujahidin Group please facilitate Maine, he's a mendicant and is threatening that the police, district justice and everybody else are on his facet and nobody will hurt him. I request you all for justice.”

The video was posted on social media on August twenty-three and therefore the lady has been missing since August twenty-four.
Her father has given a written criticism against Chinmayanand however the police are nonetheless to lodge a case.

Her mother told reporters: “My female offspring came home on Raksha Bandhan. I asked her why her phone remained shifted therefore ofttimes. She said, ‘If my phone bangs for an extended length then perceive that I'm in bother. My phone can blast off only if it's not in my hands’. My lady was hunting plenty of pain and bother however didn't let on a lot of. She told Maine she was being sent to Nainital by her school administration.”


SS Law College Girl Missing After FIR Againest BJP Leader Swami Chinmayanand


The father of the lady has alleged that he has been attempting to contact her for several days however she is untraceable.

“My female offspring ne'er told Maine something in person. She looked disquieted once she was home on Raksha Bandhan. She has been missing for four days. I actually have given a written criticism against school director Hindoo Chinmayanand however no action has been taken nonetheless,” he said.

SSP Shahjahanpur S. Chinappa expressed complete mental object regarding the video that has gone infectious agent and additionally regarding the criticism lodged by the girl’s father.

Last year, the Yogi Adityanath government had set to withdraw the rape and abduction case lodged against Swami Chinmayanand. The FIR against him was lodged in Nov 2011, on the criticism of a woman World Health Organization had spent many years at his ashram.




Post a Comment

0 Comments